If you are concerned about the current state of your paw pal’s teeth, why not try Fresh Breath Doggie Dental’s anaesthesia-free dog teeth cleaning service? We are proud to offer a safer and gentler approach to having your dog’s teeth cleaned.
What You Should Know About Anaesthesia-Free Pet Dental CleaningAll dog owners know how much their pets hate those trips to the vet – more often than not, you end up either carrying or dragging your poor pooch through the vet’s doors. That means they are already distressed before the vet has even had an opportunity to see them.
- Our approach of anaesthesia-free dog dental care and cleaning is a safer and gentler option. There are no blood tests required before the procedure, and they will also not have to be on a drip afterwards.
- We will come to your house to do the cleaning, meaning that your pet already experiences far less anxiety than they would having the cleaning done at the vet, as they are in a safe and familiar space for the procedure.
- There is no recovery time required after our procedure, so once it is complete, you and your dog can get straight back to playtime.
Common Misconceptions People Have About Anaesthesia-Free Dental Cleaning For DogsInterestingly, many people used to neglect their dog’s oral health, but this has changed more recently as pet owners have become more aware of the health and wellbeing of their canine companions. As most pets are considered part of the family, it makes sense that they should have their teeth cleaned and cared for, just as any other member of the family would.
- We aim to educate people about how detrimental it could be for them to neglect their pet’s oral health.
- You should start your dog’s oral healthcare routine from when they are about 18 months old. After the first clean, you should maintain regular cleaning at least once a year.
- By taking good care of your pet’s oral health, you could be extending their lifespan by up to five years. This longevity becomes possible because you’ll be helping them to avoid pain, bone or tooth loss, or any other complications involved with lack of proper dental hygiene.
Why Fresh Breath Doggie Dental Is Your Best Choice for Anaesthesia-Free Pet Dental Cleaning
You can see our passion for animals in the way we treat each of our clients. We will travel to you so that your pet is not removed from their comfort zone and will ensure that we give your pet a chance to familiarise themselves with us before we commence with the procedure. Our service includes a full dental scaling and polish.
We would love to hear from you, and provide you with a free quote to take care of all your pet’s dental needs in the comfort of your home.