Dog Teeth Cleaning in Melbourne
Making Dog Teeth Cleaning in Melbourne Simpler and Safer
Where should you go when you need help with dog teeth cleaning in Melbourne? What if we told you that you don’t need to go anywhere at all? With Fresh Breath Doggie Dental, we come to you to provide this highly important service. Take a moment to learn more about why our canine dental cleaning services are so important.
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding Dog Teeth Cleaning in MelbourneIs caring for your dog’s teeth really that important? Some pet owners may have never even considered this aspect of their health. However, there are several essential things to know about this process:
- Your pup should have their very first dental examination around the time they are 18 months old. Starting early sets them up for a lifetime of good oral health.
- Better dental care leads to reduced risks for heart, liver, and kidney diseases, which may shorten a dog’s typical lifespan. For smaller breeds, these procedures may make a big difference. Some research points to an average improvement of 5 years in lifespan compared to dogs that did not receive regular dental care.
- Periodic care for your dog is just as important as it is for you or any human member of your family. We like to pose this question to clients: would you allow your own teeth to reach the same point before going in to the dentist for professional cleaning services? Just like you deserve a clean mouth, your dog does too.
What Sets Us Apart Regarding Dog Teeth Cleaning Services?
Understanding the importance of this service is one thing but selecting a service provider is another. We’re the right fit for your needs for several reasons:
- The depth of our experience and the wide range of levels on which we’ve worked. From serving as the official dentist for the horses of equine Olympic team for the United States, to working on small and large dogs alike, we’ve accumulated 20 years of understanding. We use that knowledge every day to benefit our clients’ pets.
- We’re a fully mobile service. Most dog owners have had the unpleasant experience of driving their dog to the vet while watching their anxiety grow the entire trip. By coming to your home, we avoid this unnecessary stress and keep your dog in an environment where they feel safe. We’ll respectfully come into “their home” and make them feel at ease.
- Fresh Breath Doggie Dental never relies on sedatives, anaesthesia, or other drugs that you may find in some offices. By making friends with your dog and positively reinforcing their good behaviour, we’re able to provide a more comforting environment in your own home. You’ll be amazed at what a difference it makes — see what some of our other customers have had to say.
About Fresh Breath Doggie Dental
With over a decade in the industry, we’ve made it our mission to improve the dental health of the dogs our neighbours love so much. With access to better dental care in the comfort of home at a competitive rate, we hope to make it simpler for dog owners in Melbourne to safeguard the teeth of their pets. Find out more about how we can help when you call us today.